Be specific with your keyword search. If you're looking for candy, don't search for food.
When you type more than one keyword into the search, the connecting word "and" is used by default ("All Words"). For example, if you typed "chrome frame" the search would look for products that have the both the word "chrome" and the word "frame" in the product description. You can also select "Any Words" (or) or "Exact Phrase" to get different results.
When using the hint enabled Category field, please select a full category name from the suggested list. Using a partial category name will likely return no results.
If your Advanced Search does not find any products that match, you may have been too specific on your search. If you search for red megaphones, union made, made in the US, production time one day, price less than $2.00 you may be limiting yourself. Try taking out some of the criteria and attempt your search again.
How to Order
1.Search for Products • Go to the Catalog page
• Enter in a keyword (i.e. mug or pen) and click on Go OR
• Browse products by clicking on a Category
2. Review the Product • Click on the product image or on the Details link to find out more info
• Click on the Order Now button to start the ordering process
3. Ordering the Product • Once you’re in the ordering process fill out the appropriate fields (i.e. quantity) and just click Next to continue
• Upload artwork if necessary and specify any instructions on the Imprint and Personalization page
• Enter in shipping and payment info on the designated pages
4. Place the Order • Review your order for accuracy
• Click on the Finish button to submit the order
• That’s it. If you have any questions, contact us!